Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports

The following are Prayer requests that we have recently recieved. Please email us at commonheart@gmail.com to recieve an email when we update this page or if you have prayer requests or praise reports to contribute to this page.


Please Pray for Donna Ginn - From Donna: Falling down on the black ice has been a glory to God. Right after I heard my neck crack and went down I gave Satan his walking papers. Devil, I said, “You can not steal my joy, I am going to my first day at the Crisis Pregnancy Center if I have to crawl there!" God will use this injury for his GOOD.

In subsequent communication Donna says that she continues to have pain and that the doctors want to do an MRI to see what is going on. Additionally she has issues with her thyroid. The doctors are debating between themselves about removing it, a part of it, or doing nothing. Please pray for healing for both issues and for wisdom for all involved.

Please Pray for Chaplain Terry Merritt HIS Perfect Love Ministries - On January 22, Terry broker her ankle in 3 places after falling on ice. She is awaiting the swelling to go down so that they can schedule surgery. Please pray for her healing and for the continuing work at the Union County Jail and in prisons around the area.
From Terry 2/10/2008 - Friends, I have had tremendous pain this weekend, back on the medication. I am so dissappointed I was not able to go to church today, however my Father is with me. Satan is realy trying to bring me down by the pain and depression. Thanks for your continued prayers. I live "thanksliving" for all God has done and will continue to do in my life as well as yours

Please Pray for Eddie Thornton - I (Keith) first met Eddie when he and his brother-in-law stopped in at Great Dane Trailers to look at some trailers to purchase. There was an immediate connection. I asked him about his hat "Too blessed to be stressed." He then told me that he had terminal cancer, but he was serving God for as long as he had. He is a joyful, faithful servant.
Eddie went back in the hospital in the first days of February.

Please pray for Joan Redfern and family - Our friend and faithful follower of Jesus Roosevelt Redfern went to be with the Lord in mid-January. Joan was one of the speakers during at Outside The Gate 2007. Joan and Roosevelt have run Clara's House of Love, a ministry to the homeless, for years. Each Wednesday and Friday they feed and preach Christ to folks from their own back yard and home. Currently, seven members of their own family are living with Joan. Please pray for Joan and the family, even as we rejoice for Roosevelt's "promotion to Glory".
Floyd requests prayer for Jacob - Jacob is new to the area and in need of a job.
Recieved a call from Barbara L. - Their family ws recently burned out of their house. The Red Crossed has helped and we will be helping with some food while they get back on their feet.

No comments: